The manual vevor liquid filling machine uses manual operation to accurately fill flavor/vevor liquid into containers to ensure product quality and accuracy. It can fill a variety of liquid and paste toothpaste, hand sanitizer, cream, facial cleanser, cosmetics and other product liquids or pastes, and is widely used in the flavor liquid filling industry.
Vevor Liquid Fliing Machine Parameter
|Filling Nozzle Diameter:
Manual Filling Machine Features
1. The mechanism is simple and reasonable, easy to operate manually and does not require any energy.
2. The hopper capacity of this machine is 10 kg, and the user can set the filling capacity according to needs.
3. Equipped with a filling volume adjustment device knob, quantitative discharging, filling volume and filling speed can be controlled manually.
Here is the vevor liquid filling machien youtube video working feedback from our customer for your reference!!
Small Scale Liqid Filling Machine Details
1. Convenient manual controller
Manual and free controller, easy to operate and understand;
2. Strong support chassis
Made with thickening and weighting, it has firm support and is easy to use;
3. Stainless steel bucket cover
Wear-resistant, not easily deformed, convenient and good sealing performance;
4. Precision hexagonal screws
Easy to operate, ensuring the sealing of the filled products and smooth transportation;
5. Stainless steel hopper
Stainless steel hopper will not corrode or rust after long-term use, and has a long service life;
6. High quality stainless steel filling nozzle
Thickened stainless steel, using stainless steel bracket, accurate filling without clogging, long service life;
Manual vevor liquid filling machine is an efficient, reliable and flexible filling equipment, which is of great significance to the vevor industry. Its simple operation, versatility and high efficiency and stability make it ideal for improving production efficiency and product quality. As the vevor industry continues to develop, manual vevor liquid filling machines will continue to play an important role and contribute to the development of the industry.